Tuesday, April 29, 2008

RSS Feeds Success

Back again. It all sounds simple and it was a bit easier this time, but again logging in, etc - there must be an easier way - of course it doesn't help if you make a typo. I enjoyed looking at the Powerhouse Museum Photo of the Day and that was much easier. I also managed to get away from subscribing to batches of blogs (6 RSS Feeds at a time) on Google Reader - talk about overload - and did individual searches for RSS Feeds that interested me. It helps to be more selective but again it took awhile to search for them. This will be handy for posting blogs about the latest information and books and using them for newsletters. So now I have subscribed to Powerhouse Photo of the Day, Washington Post Book Reviews, The New Yorker, Library Bytes, Sydney Morning Herald, ABC News just in and our local newspaper here in Orange - The Central Western Daily (CWD). So you see I finally got the hang of it and it was fun searching for things that interested me. So check out my RSS Feed - the latest local news from the CWD. Can you tell I'm a news junkie?

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Thank you for the feedback on your Web 2.0 journey.

Pat